Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Ring

So credit where credit is due...I couldn't believe that Grant had not only picked out a ring for the proposal, but had gone to so much trouble to get it made. I'm from Kilkenny, a town in the South East of Ireland. He knew that I both myself and my Mom had quite a few pieces of jewellery from a local jeweller. http://www.carlparkerjewels.com/

So while we were in Kilkenny over the summer, he got directions to the jeweller's workshop from my mother, under the pretence of buying me a necklace for my 30th birthday (which he also did!). They sat down together and designed the ring, and had it sent over to London a couple of months later when it was ready. Big brownie points!!!

Here's a peek at the ring, although the quality of the photo isn't great...


No comments:

Post a Comment