Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

Oh my oh my...look whats caught my eye

Being new to this wedding malarkey I've only just stumbled upon Harriet Wilde, a London based independent footwear label. And wow, am I impressed! If you're searching for something totally unique to adorn your feet on your wedding day then look no further. Harriet Wilde was established by Ruth Shaw in 2008 when she struggled to find shoes for her own wedding that were both stylish and beautiful. 

I love Ruth's philosophy:

      "unique vintage inspired footwear, stylishly designed in London, made to
      the highest quality by shoemakers in Europe, backlash to mass production
      and the image that weddings have to be fluffy and not stylish with a
      contemporary edge."


Here are just a few that are going on my Xmas wish list...


Gardenia


marina-peep-birdcage


Bella Ivory, Black net corsage




Click here for Harriet Wilde stockist around the country.

And even better, click here for details of my two favourite words...SAMPLE SALE!!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow - just checked out her site. The shoes are amazing. I really need to start thinking of shoes for my wedding in March and love the idea of going to an independent shop. Great post ciara!

    ReplyDelete