Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

Green With Envy

I don't know whether I'm just feeling a bit patriotic but I've got some serious love for emerald green at the moment. Its the perfect colour to incorporate into a December wedding if you don't want to go for the obvious Christmasy reds. For an autumnal feel jazz up emerald green with some subtle gold accents.

Check out some of my favourite emerald green incorporations on the mood board. My favourite has to be those high-heeled shoes. I know I'd never be able to walk very far in them, but they're lush! Another item for my Santa list I think!




Wedding Dress:Vera Wang
Stationery:Wedding Invitation Gallery
Table:Martha Stewart Weddings
Sandals:Kelly Oshiro Events
Bridesmaids dress:Dessy
Cake:Martha Stewart Weddings
Centrepieces:Project Wedding
Earrings:Redvra
Ring:Emerald Rings
Cupcake:Sophie's Favours
Room:Design in Decor
Women's heels:Lulus
Men's shoes:Kaboodle

No comments:

Post a Comment