Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Monday 12 December 2011

A Real Wedding: Klaire & Daniel

I have a special real wedding for you today all the way from Leicester. Klaire and Daniel's elegant wedding with a quirky twist was held at the City Rooms, a stunning Georgian building in the heart of the city which is licensed for civil ceremonies. 

The City Rooms has a choice of several boutique rooms which can host everything from a small intimate wedding to a more grand and lavish affair.

Klaire and Daniel's wedding was shot by Enlight Wedding Photography who beautifully captured their day. I really love that Klaire and Daniel made the most of the location by taking a stroll through the city between the ceremony and reception. And can you believe that Klaire made all the bouquets and floral decorations herself, wow!



 Congratulations Klaire and Daniel!


Images © 2005 - 2011 Enlight Wedding Photography  www.enlightweddingphotography.co.uk
Submit your real wedding by contacting Wed in London 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing our Wedding!
    My second dress was from inweddingdress.com
    my cake www.luckysixpence.co.uk
    and if you wanted to see more of the bouquets and check out my DIY Wedding Projects blog - check out www.craftthewedding.com
    I couldn't reccomend Enlight Wedding Photography highly enough. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a pleasure. I really loved your bouquets. I am definitely going to look into it for our wedding!

    ReplyDelete