Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Monday 5 December 2011

Wine, Wine and a Wagamama Incident

Apologies for the lack of posting over the past few days but my weekend was mostly spent...



Yes, both of those glasses are mine! And I wondered why I had such a bad headache yesterday morning! I had catch-up drinks with my lovely friend Ali on Friday night (*waves if she's reading this!) and my rowing club xmas party on Saturday night. Its been a long time since I've been out two nights in a row. I just can't do it anymore!

Aoife had her first trip to Wagamama on Saturday. She is eating a lot of normal food now (as opposed to puree mush) and so I try to feed her a little of what I'm having when we eat out. In my wine-induced haze I wasn't thinking straight and ordered a chicken katsu curry. I haven't had it in years and I could have sworn it was never that spicy. The food arrived and I started feeding it to Aoife without trying it myself. Big mistake! Within a couple of mouthfuls the poor little mite was pulling all kinds of faces. When I tried it, it was so spicy. I felt really bad! Luckily I had an emergency Ella's pouch to feed her. Bad bad hungover mom!



Here she is happy and smiley before the force-fed curry incident!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Oh Ciara! It is what is going to come out the other end that would worry me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's saving it up for Eoghan next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete